York Drug and Alcohol Service
They offer a specialist advice service to individuals, young people, families and local communities affected by their own or someone else's substance misuse.
Drug and Alcohol Service opening times
- Mondays and Thursdays: 9.00am to 7.30pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays: Closed
They also provide a needle exchange service to help minimise the risk of infection.
Needle exchange opening times
- Monday: 9.00am to 7.00pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday: 9.00am to 7.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am to 4.30pm